Can your family spend a day without their devices?
We want to hear all about it
Share how you spend your #VimanaDigitalDetox and tag 3 friends
Win a Vimana System, and other cool prizes shown below!
Know the facts about digital addiction
- 50% of teens feel addicted to their mobile device
- 59% of parents feel their teens are addicted
- 28% of teens feel their parents are addicted
- 27% of parents feel addicted
- 69% of parents and 78% of teens check their devices at least hourly
- 1/3 of American parents with 8-17 year-olds struggle with limiting their children’s use of media and technology
Ideas for your #DigitalDetox
- Get each family member to participate by offering fun activities or rewards in place of screen time
- Put phones in the “Timeout Basket” during challenge
- Take a walk or play outside
- Read a book
- Cook a meal or a baked good
- Do Arts & Crafts
- Play a game
- Have a sing-along or dance party
- Write a story
- Give the dog a bath
Starbucks Gift Cards
iGen: Book for Parenting in 2018
Vimana Home + Subscription for 1 Year!
How to Enter
1. Like the Vimana Facebook page
2. Share your digital detox stories and pictures using #VimanaDigitalDetox, and tag three friends to enter.
Winners announced weekly. No purchase necessary to enter.
Think you can stop looking at your mobile device for 5 or 10 minutes? Maybe an hour or more? How about a whole day? Would your kids be able to stay off Snap or Insta long enough to have a conversation, go for a walk outside, or help you make dinner?
Vimana is suggesting families take the Digital Detox Challenge to make everyone aware of the amount of time they spend on their mobile devices – time that could be better spent doing other things.
Set your own goals or use the suggestions above. Award a prize to the family member who logged the most time off their mobile device. THEN, let Vimana know how you did for a chance to win the new Vimana Digital Parenting System.
No purchase necessary.